Sign up now to volunteer at Meals on Wheels Atlanta!
September 14, 2021
How to register:
It's super easy, eliminates the hassle of pesky paper forms upon your arrival, and helps our dedicated staff prepare for your arrival. Please follow the steps below to register:
- Visit your team registration page: http://vhub.at/AtlREALTORS
- Follow prompts to create a Volunteer Hub account and to review the volunteer waiver and background check authorization form.
- If you already have an account with us, you’ll simply follow the link above and log in.
- After completing, wait 24 hours for your background check to process. A Volunteer Services representative will email you to confirm your account has been approved.
- Then, you’ll log back in to sign up for a service date.
- There are more details on the portal such as what to wear and what to expect.
About the PBOR Market Brief
The Paulding Board of REALTORS® (PBOR) Market Brief is compiled by First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS). For more information on details of this month's report, please contact the Board at 770.866.1397.
*Each month, the numbers reported for the previous month are updated to reflect additional recordings.
About the Paulding Board of REALTORS®
The Paulding Board of REALTORS® (PBOR) has been an instrumental factor in the growth of real estate in Paulding County, Georgia for more than a decade. PBOR serves as a central source of information for its members, with mainly focusing on real estate education, the promotion of professionalism in the industry and representing REALTORS® members with legislative initiatives to create positive change for the real estate community.
About First Multiple Listing Service
First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS) is the premier data services provider for real estate professionals in Georgia. FMLS was founded in 1957 by a group of Brokers who wanted to share their listings and connect buyers and sellers. Today FMLS is the largest MLS in Georgia & the 4th largest MLS in the United States, serving nearly 54,000 real estate Agents & Brokers. For additional information or to start a discussion about how to partner with FMLS please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.