Sign up now to volunteer at Meals on Wheels Atlanta!
September 14, 2021
Come help volunteer at Meals On Wheels Atlanta! We have selected three different days in October for the Atlanta REALTOR® Association to help give back to the Community. Due to COVID-19 regulations, Meals On Wheels Atlanta can only allow 10 volunteers at once during the three hours so this volunteer opportunity is a first come basis. Sign up fast and help give back to the Atlanta Community!
- Pantry + Meal Prep: You will help us to have a truly successful pick up day by assisting us in the following ways: Stocking our pantry with donated items, packing breakfast bags, packing pantry bags or shelf stable meal boxes, and
prepping our pet pantry.
- Dates: Wednesday and Thursday (October 6th and 7th)
- Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm each day
- Location: 1705 Commerce Drive, Atlanta, GA 30318.
- Parking is free and available: You will enter at Entrance B off of Commerce Drive
- 10 volunteers per day.
- Meal Delivery: Help us deliver meals to our senior neighbors - 14 Volunteers
- Date: Friday, October 8th
- Pickup Location: 1705 Commerce Drive, Atlanta, GA 30318.
- Times: Please arrive between 10am-10:30am to pick up your route and meal boxes. You will park under our covered driveway at the front of the building and staff will assist you. After we load your car with meal boxes, it typically takes an hour to an hour and a half to complete your meal deliveries.
- **All volunteers delivering meals to our senior neighbors are required to wear a face mask.**
- Be prepared to use your personal vehicle and gas.
- Only the driver needs to register!
How to register:
It's super easy, eliminates the hassle of pesky paper forms upon your arrival, and helps our dedicated staff prepare for your arrival. Please follow the steps below to register:
- Visit your team registration page: http://vhub.at/AtlREALTORS
- Follow prompts to create a Volunteer Hub account and to review the volunteer waiver and background check authorization form.
- If you already have an account with us, you’ll simply follow the link above and log in.
- After completing, wait 24 hours for your background check to process. A Volunteer Services representative will email you to confirm your account has been approved.
- Then, you’ll log back in to sign up for a service date.
- There are more details on the portal such as what to wear and what to expect.
- You are all set!
About the PBOR Market Brief
The Paulding Board of REALTORS® (PBOR) Market Brief is compiled by First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS). For more information on details of this month's report, please contact the Board at 770.866.1397.
*Each month, the numbers reported for the previous month are updated to reflect additional recordings.
About the Paulding Board of REALTORS®
The Paulding Board of REALTORS® (PBOR) has been an instrumental factor in the growth of real estate in Paulding County, Georgia for more than a decade. PBOR serves as a central source of information for its members, with mainly focusing on real estate education, the promotion of professionalism in the industry and representing REALTORS® members with legislative initiatives to create positive change for the real estate community.
About First Multiple Listing Service
First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS) is the premier data services provider for real estate professionals in Georgia. FMLS was founded in 1957 by a group of Brokers who wanted to share their listings and connect buyers and sellers. Today FMLS is the largest MLS in Georgia & the 4th largest MLS in the United States, serving nearly 54,000 real estate Agents & Brokers. For additional information or to start a discussion about how to partner with FMLS please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.