Thank you for your continued membership with the Paulding Board of REALTORS®!
At the end of each membership year, we examine the process of membership renewal and continue to strive towards making this process as easy as possible. Your feedback is appreciated. Please, remember that your annual membership is due to be renewed by January 1st of each year.
- Members will be notified via email of the Renewal options and deadline.
- Designated REALTORS® (DR) will receive notice of Renewals to ensure all licensees are in good standing with PBOR and will need to complete the DR Certification letter, primary or secondary.
- RPAC - please make your Fair Share Investment when you renew.
You may Renew Online now!
You may now view and pay your invoice online. If you do not know your username or password, you may request for it to be emailed to you from the login screen.
You may also mail your renewal to 5784 Lake Forrest Drive, Atlanta, GA 30328 and make checks payable to the Paulding Board of REALTORS®. Please include a copy of your invoice.
Questions about your membership?
- Call 404.843.3402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about the renewal process? Click here.
- Don't forget to take advantage of your membership benefits!
REALTOR® Tax Deduction Notice: The portion of dues paid that is spent to lobby the State and Federal governments is not deductible for income tax purposes. GAR has estimated that $8.15 (8.32%) is the nondeductible portion of 2022 GAR dues. NAR has estimated the nondeductible portion of its 2022 dues to be $54.00 (or 36%). The entire $35.00 NAR Consumer Advertising Campaign Assessment qualifies as deductible dues.
Affiliate Tax Deduction Notice: The portion of dues paid that is spent to lobby the State and Federal governments is not deductible for income tax purposes. GAR has estimated that $8.15 (8.32%) is the nondeductible portion of 2022 GAR dues.
PRINTABLE FLYERS - HIGH RESOLUTION
Allow time to download.
... Coming Soon! ...