Proposed Slate of 2023 Officers and Directors
July 28, 2022
In accordance with the Bylaws, the Nominating Committee has met to review the open positions on the Board of Directors for 2023. The following slate of Officers and Directors was selected and is being presented to the membership. If you have any questions or would like to be added to the slate, please contact Mary Pope, Executive Director, in order to learn more about the petition process.
- Michael Fischer, Ansley Atlanta
- Kelly Guin Thrash, Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International Realty
- Quinn Arnau, Ansley Atlanta
- Angel Crayton, Village Premier Collection
- Carolyn Garrett, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties
- Christopher Matos-Rogers, Coldwell Banker Realty
- Karen Hatcher, Sovereign Realty & Management
Terms to Expire December 31, 2025
- Greg Barnard, Harry Norman, REALTORS®
- Chris Burell, Compass Georgia
- Bikel Frenelle, Bikel Frenelle Realty
- Matt LaMarsh, Engel & Völkers Atlanta
Terms to Expire December 31, 2024
- Ariel Baverman, Coldwell Banker Realty
- Lisa Bennett, Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International Real Estate
Remaining on the Board to complete previously appointed terms:
- Keith Biggs, Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International Real Estate
- Vic Collins, Keller Williams Realty Peachtree Road
- Mary Beth Lake, Harry Norman, REALTORS®
- Shanda Laws, eXp Realty
- Avery McMahon, Harry Norman, REALTORS®
- Donna Murphy, Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International Realty
About the PBOR Market Brief
The Paulding Board of REALTORS® (PBOR) Market Brief is compiled by First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS). For more information on details of this month's report, please contact the Board at 770.866.1397.
*Each month, the numbers reported for the previous month are updated to reflect additional recordings.
About the Paulding Board of REALTORS®
The Paulding Board of REALTORS® (PBOR) has been an instrumental factor in the growth of real estate in Paulding County, Georgia for more than a decade. PBOR serves as a central source of information for its members, with mainly focusing on real estate education, the promotion of professionalism in the industry and representing REALTORS® members with legislative initiatives to create positive change for the real estate community.
About First Multiple Listing Service
First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS) is the premier data services provider for real estate professionals in Georgia. FMLS was founded in 1957 by a group of Brokers who wanted to share their listings and connect buyers and sellers. Today FMLS is the largest MLS in Georgia & the 4th largest MLS in the United States, serving nearly 54,000 real estate Agents & Brokers. For additional information or to start a discussion about how to partner with FMLS please contact email@example.com.