PCBR High School Scholarship Deadline: March 31, 2022
March 23, 2022
The 2022 Pickens County Board of REALTORS® Scholarship Application is available for high school seniors planning to attend a college or university this fall in the State of Georgia. Three (3) recipients will be selected to each receive a $1000 scholarship. Applications may be either mailed with guaranteed delivery by Thursday, March 31st or emailed to email@example.com.
- Complete the application form.
- Attach a copy of your high school transcript Attach a current photo of yourself.
- Attach three (3) written references from non-relative adults. Only one of these references can be from a teacher.
- Attach a letter of acceptance from the college or vocational/technical school that you plan to attend. If a letter is not available at the time of submission, it can be mailed after the deadline as follows:
Pickens County Board of REALTORS®
ATTN: Tami O. Brodie
5784 Lake Forrest Drive
Atlanta, GA 30328
- Attach a 500-word essay that addresses the following topics: (The essay should be typed, 12 pt. font, and in 8.5 x 11-inch portrait format.)
- Who or what influenced you to attend college?
- What are your college goals, your work/career goals, or plans after receiving your college degree?
- Do you think it is important to work, either at a job or as a volunteer, during summer vacation?
- Make sure to explain your answer. In what service activities, either through school, community organizations, church, etc., have you participated? Attend the interview if you are selected as one of the 4 finalists for the scholarship.
About the PBOR Market Brief
The Paulding Board of REALTORS® (PBOR) Market Brief is compiled by First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS). For more information on details of this month's report, please contact the Board at 770.866.1397.
*Each month, the numbers reported for the previous month are updated to reflect additional recordings.
About the Paulding Board of REALTORS®
The Paulding Board of REALTORS® (PBOR) has been an instrumental factor in the growth of real estate in Paulding County, Georgia for more than a decade. PBOR serves as a central source of information for its members, with mainly focusing on real estate education, the promotion of professionalism in the industry and representing REALTORS® members with legislative initiatives to create positive change for the real estate community.
About First Multiple Listing Service
First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS) is the premier data services provider for real estate professionals in Georgia. FMLS was founded in 1957 by a group of Brokers who wanted to share their listings and connect buyers and sellers. Today FMLS is the largest MLS in Georgia & the 4th largest MLS in the United States, serving nearly 54,000 real estate Agents & Brokers. For additional information or to start a discussion about how to partner with FMLS please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.