CARES Act FAQs - Updated September 8
September 9, 2020
NAR’s Federal Advocacy team has been working closely with Congress and the Administration to ensure the interests of REALTORS®, their families, consumers, and the entire real estate industry are protected in any federal action in response to COVID-19.
NAR is also in constant communication with industry partners to ensure there remains a united front defending the real estate industry and minimizing transaction disruptions during these very difficult times. As the actions out of Washington evolve daily, below are a few COVID-19 Pandemic FAQs:
- COVID-19 FAQs for Housing Providers - Updated September 8th
- SBA CARES Act FAQs - Updated August 31st
- Unemployment Assistance FAQs - Updated August 21st
- Real Estate Transactions, Independent Contractors FAQs - Updated July 14th
- The Intersection of SBA Loans and Unemployment Assistance - Updated June 23rd
- Will My Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan be Forgiven? - Updated May 28th
- Mortgage and Personal Finance FAQs - Updated May 28th
More from News
REALTORS® Weigh In on Independent Contractor Proposed Rule
November 6, 2020
In late September, the Department of Labor issued a notice of proposed rulemaking revising it's...
SBA To Begin Processing PPP Forgiveness Applications
October 9, 2020
The U.S. Treasury Department has announced that the Small Business Association (SBA) will begin...
Eviction Moratorium Update for REALTORS®
September 23, 2020
This Section Legislative Local Issues State Issues Federal Issues