2022 High Achievers Application Now Available!
Friday, January 13
All Day Event
The High Achievers information, applications, rules and transaction forms are now available online: www.pauldingrealtors.com/high-achievers.
Should you have any questions, please take a moment to review the full set of rules by clicking here or reach out to email@example.com.
- An "Individual" shall be defined as a member that does not have a written agreement with another licensee that is filed with the brokerage firm and defines how commission splits are determined.
- A "Team" shall be defined as any member that has a written agreement with another licensee that is filed with the brokerage firm and defines how commission splits are determined. Please note: Brokers will need to acknowledge and sign that the applicant either has an agreement with another licensee or not.
- 2022 High Achievers Rules
- Application Fee: $65
- Late Application Fee: $250 (In addition to the application fee) – Must be turned in by 5:00 pm January 20, 2023!
2022 PBOR High Achievers Applications Available Online!
Before completing the online applications, please download and complete the following:
- Transaction File
- Current Broker Certification Form
- Previous Broker Certification Form (only required if you transferred offices in 2022)
SAVE THE DATE!
The High Achievers Gala is scheduled to take place March 23, 2023. Additional information to be distributed in an upcoming email.
We look forward to celebrating your accomplishments!